Benefits of Quiz Competitions
Why Quizophy is the Best Platform?
A quiz is a game which can also be called a mind sport wherein the players, either as individuals or in teams attempt to answer questions posed to them correctly, in order to win a prize. Over the years people have been fascinated by these quizzes which have been broad – casted on television sets. And are still watched and enjoyed by children and adults alike even today! Quizophy is not only a Quiz competition platform but also it will be a revolution in the current scenario of competitive exams.
But how many of us are familiar with the prospect of quizzes and the objective. The objective of every Quizophy quiz competition is to encourage students to look beyond their textual knowledge and establish a relationship between theory and application of the learnt concepts. It is easier said than done nonetheless. But most schools and colleges have gone further than that and have conducted quiz competitions. In the process they have figured out the various benefits of quiz competitions, so let’s find out the same.
Precedence of quiz competition
- Quizophy is come into existence with a revolution in education and competitive exams .
- Besides quizzes can be conducted for different age groups and over varying cultures
- Quizzes improve or expanding one’s knowledge of things, either general or in specific area
- Quizzes are designed to promote, a fun way to study and in the process help improve one’s general knowledge
- Quiz competitions enables students to think from different angles or simply ‘to think out of the box’
- It promotes a healthy debate amongst participants in order to learn from each other
- Quiz competitions are used in Schools and Universities to aid in language development and in particular subject areas of study
- Some educational institutes use it as a brief assessment or tool to measure the growth in the knowledge, abilities and / or skills of their pupils either on a general level or restricted to specific fields for instance, science, maths etc
- Aiding in language development with the questions based in the language alone
- Aiding in the team building process
- Being fun to participate in but with a competitive element
- Provoking discussion and healthy debate amongst participating players / teams
- Aiding to relieve the tension of the daily work routine
- Promoting group harmony, whether in organisations, schools or just a group of friends
- Making new friends, from different cultures at times
- Likewise spelling bees improve the student’s spellings and vocabulary
- Quiz competitions even help build the student’s soft skills
Well now that you know the benefits of quiz competitions, it is probable time to encourage your child to participate in quiz competitions or spelling bees. If you wish your child to develop and improve their skills, that will give them an edge over their competitors.
How Quizophy helps Students ?
As an essential part of eLearning courses, quizzes do good to both educators and learners.
Of course, eLearning quizzes are meant to track, report, and evaluate learning progress and outcomes. A quiz placed at the end of a course acts as a graded assessment. Meanwhile, a mini-quiz at the end of every lesson aims to review key points prior to obtaining new information. In other words, mini-quizzes are used to ensure that learners successfully digested the information before moving onto the next section.
Here I suggest a quiz platform which is helpful for every student who is preparing for competitive exams.
This platform is very helpful for students.
Quizophy is a skill-based online platform where you can compete in live quiz consists in various categories. You can play quizzes for both paid and free.
We have a variety of quizzes related to competitive exams and entertainment like GK Quiz, SSC Quiz, Bank Quiz, Sports Quiz, Bollywood Quiz, Math Quiz, UPSC Quiz, State Vise Competitive Exam quiz and Many More.
You Can join our quiz at anytime according to your proficiency. Quizophy has quizzes every hour.
You will complete with many applicants nation wise. Your Rank will be decided according to maximum marks and minimum time.
As a learning strategy, frequent no- or low-stakes quizzes help cement long-term learning. Why? Because these quizzes require you to bring previously acquired information to mind. By retrieving information, you organize it and create cues and connections. Repeated over time, information that is often retrieved becomes more retrievable in the future. That’s why quizzes give you plenty of room for knowledge retention. Practice makes perfect.
Future of education
Technology having a social impact has evolved and matured based on the realisation that it will require innovative methods for mass instruction. This will address the inadequacy of information and development worldwide. The start-ups in the fields like education had already started leveraging the platform created by a dramatic proliferation of mobile-/smart-phones.
While the social technology ecosystem is always highly innovative, many efforts fail to achieve the appropriate and desired scale or impact due to reasons like lesser acceptability, access to easy traditional methods and relentless roadblocks.
Upcoming time will be of quiz games. It is very easy technique to check one’s preparation and ability where he stands around the world.