Continuous efforts are being made by the government to improve the level of education and for this various changes will be made by the government and recently the National Education Policy has been started by the government and now for the successful work of National Education Policy Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank is going to start a holistic development plan for students and teachers through excellent education, a meaningful plan has also been prepared based on the deliberations and suggestions of parties like states, union territories, etc.
The main objective of the National Education Policy is to bring the education given in India to the global level so that India can become a global knowledge superpower and universalize education under the National Education Policy and the old education policy can be brought to the national level by the government. . Education Policy 2022. Many changes have been made.
Through this new education scheme, they are trying to bring more than 2 crore students into the mainstream and with the help of this, they aim to achieve 100% GER (Gross enrollment ratio) from pre-school to secondary by the end of 2030. Through this NEP 2020 government is looking forward to making India a “global knowledge superpower” and it will be only done by making education system for schools and colleges more flexible, holistic, and multi-disciplinary which will bring out their unique capabilities.
Emphasis on recognition and development of each child’s potential-
- Developing literacy and numeracy skills in children.
- Flexible learning.
- Investing in the public education system.
- Promotion of quality education.
- Connecting children with Indian culture.
- Excellent research.
- Teaching good governance and empowering children.
- Making education policy transparent.
Emphasis on the use of maximum technology-
- Correct focus on evaluation.
- Teaching different languages.
To make children’s thinking creative and logical-
- Some important information related to the meaningful plan.
- Through the scheme, a one-year implementation plan has been prepared for the new education policy.
- The tasks and activities of the new education policy have been defined in a meaningful plan.
- In this, the goals, dimensions and time limit of the education policy are available.
Facilities available under the National Education Policy-
- Schools will also have to ensure that the mid-day meal is of good quality so that the child does not have to bring a lunchbox.
- Water facility should be properly available in the schools so that the child does not even have to bring a water bottle.
- All these features will reduce the size of the school bag.
- Homework of children will also be taken care of under the National Education Policy, under this, no homework will be given to children till second grade, because the students of first and second grade are very small and they do not have the habit of sitting for so long. Is.
Features of National Education Policy 2022-
- The Ministry of Human Resource Management will now be known as the Ministry of Education.
- Education will be universalized under the National Education Policy, which excludes medical and law studies.
- Earlier the pattern of 10th and 12th was followed but now under the new National Education Policy the pattern of 5+3+3+4 will be followed so that 12 years of schooling and 3 years of schooling are free.
- Vocational Testing Internship will be started from class VI onwards.
- Only 2 hours homework will be given to the students of class III, IV and V. Students from VI to VIII will be given 1 hour homework daily. Students of classes IX to XII will be given homework of 2 hours daily.
- Students will be taught coding from class VI onwards.
Benefits of National Education Policy-
- 6% of GDP will be spent to implement the National Education Policy.
- There will also be an option to study Sanskrit and other ancient languages of India, students can study other languages if they wish.
- There will be change in board exams also, it may happen that to reduce the burden on the students, board exams will be taken twice a year.
- Artificial Intelligence software will be used to make studies easier.
- Its first advantage is that it has tried to remove all the old flaws of today’s education system.
- Under this new education policy, along with the knowledge of the students, their health and skill development will also be taken care of. Students’ health cards will also be made. Arrangements for regular health check-up of the students are also included.
- 6 percent of GDP will be spent by the central and state government to implement the National Education Policy.
- Under the new National Education Policy 2020, now students will be able to study offline as well as online.